sexta-feira, outubro 07, 2005

 

Aquela Sala Secreta do Hospital...


Reptilians, Hospitals, & The Red Cross in Australia, More Disturbing Revelations

From Michael & Stephanie Relfe
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/reptilianshospitalsredcross111oct04.shtml
October 11, 2004

CREEPY HOSPITAL STORIES

[Stephanie Relfe Note: The following stories were mailed to me as a hand written letter after we posted the information about reptilian bases under hospitals (see www.themarsrecords.com - Pat´s Story Book 2)]

I’d like to tell you a disturbing story which I heard from the people I know or I have met.

I was living in the southern part of Sydney four years ago in a big house. One day I advertised to share the house to save some money. Nest day thee was a young Indian looking guy around 30 came to see the house and he wanted to leave the house quickly after I showed the spare room. I wanted to know what he thought about sharing the house with me and he said he liked the house but he doesn’t want to move in because of the cat.

On the way out, I simply asked him if he knew what was really going on in the world. Then he said “Are you talking about conspiracy?” When I said yes, he started to look up at the four corners of the ceiling and asked me if there is any bug here. After when I said no, I don’t think so, he started to whisper with a very serious face and said the following:

“I know everything about conspiracy, I can even write my own book or create my own websites. When my mother was alive, she used to work in the hospital and constantly saying to me, there is a secret room in the hospital and very, very, rich people go to the room to drink our blood. At that time, I’ve already knew about Illuminati blood drinking nature, since I read The Biggest Secret by David Icke, but I was very surprised about the secret room in the hospital."

After about 6 months past, I met a guy at a political meeting and we became good friends. One day when I mentioned about a story of an Indian guy, he was not surprised about the secret room in the hospital and he gave me more information about the Red Cross. He started to say, I can believe that because, there is something very fishy going on about Red Cross, many rooms at the Red Cross center in Sydney have a special lock system and you need to have a special “security clearance” to enter each room. What are they hiding? According to this man who works at the Red Cross, there were two men who used to work there, went to Thailand and both of them had been killed. My friend thinks that both of them found the true nature of the Red Cross.

And more….

Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about 10 years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the Red Cross, he started to say the following story:

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns. Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened to him.

Anonymous, Please.

Marcadores: , ,


Comments: Postar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?